Saturday, January 15, 2011

I'm Here To Help You

DEAR you,

I want to help you. I'm not mad at you for anything, and I certainly don't hate you. I don't think you're fat or ugly, or a screw-up, or a fail at life. I think you're a person, and I might even venture to say that you are a good person. Maybe you're a good person who just made a few bad choices, or just was around people who made bad choices. Yet I don't hate you.
You might have cut. You might have considered suicide. You might have attempted it. And I'm not mad... I just want to help you. That's right, I want to help you. I want to make you feel better and make you smile. I've done it before to others, and I know I can do it again.
Leave a comment if you have something you need to talk about. I promise that I won't judge you or share this with anybody you don't want me to. I swear on my life that I just want to listen and help.
Whatever you say, I won't hate you.
Thanks for listening.

Love,
Apollo

No comments:

Post a Comment